SERVICE EXCELLENCE POCKET GUIDE “WHAT EVERY EMPLOYEE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT SERVICE EXCELLENCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

$10.99

Quantity Price
1 – 99 $10.99
100 – 249 $9.99
250 – 499 $8.99
500 – 999 $7.99
1000+ $6.99

Description

“This pocket guide addresses:
– Recognizing today’s realities
– Understanding your job
– Knowing what your customers expect
– Say what you will do, and then do what you say
– Do it really right the second time
– Appreciate how your attitude matters
– Keep score to measure your performance
– Become the person you would hire
– Understanding management’s systems for measurement and improvement
– Knowing what to expect from management

This pocket-sized booklet provides a clear and simple look at the requirements of customer satisfaction. Non-technical terms are used to assure an understanding of service excellence and customer satisfaction. Giving every employee a Pocket Guide for Service Excellence and Customer Satisfaction is a very useful tool as part of your quality orientation training program for new employees. Give your employees a tool they can reference again and again! ”

“Only 4% of customers with problems actually complain. The other 96% stay dissatisfied and tell an average of 9 to 10 other people of their dissatisfaction.
– Karl Albrecht and Ron Zemke
Service America!
Doing Business in the New Economy Customer service can be defined by your company, but customer satisfaction is only defined by the customer. There’s an important difference. The toughest thing about customers’ expectations is that they are constantly increasing. It’s a moving target! In many cases the “standard of excellence” of the past is no longer able to delight today’s customers and keep them coming back.”

Additional information

Item Weight & Dimensions

8 ounces, 3 1/2in x 5in

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “SERVICE EXCELLENCE POCKET GUIDE “WHAT EVERY EMPLOYEE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT SERVICE EXCELLENCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

SKU: SQBK1 Category: